A bit about me
This is a little bit about me and my journey.
My journey really began in my late teens where I became more health conscious and aware. I started adopting a healthier lifestyle and gave up red meat.
Since then, I have studied, researched, explored health conscious communities and introspected. I have experimented with different lifestyles and diet and I have come to this conclusion: The more natural and whole the food we eat, the healthier we are.
This can be summed in a plant based diet. Within three months of going vegan, I finally found a cure for 8 year anemia where nothing else would help. My skin cleared. My energy and mood increased. I felt like a different person.
I want to share all I have gained with you.
Using my knowledge to help coach you back to optimum health for mind, body and soul and transform lives is my passion. Even though I do work with food and diet plans, I am not your average nutritional adviser. I am much more than that. I am a nutritional and lifestyle coach. In addition to a physical diet, the mind and soul need a good diet too. I look at your nutritional and holistic needs, combine them with my passion and understanding of nutrition and bring it all together into a plan suited to your lifestyle to promote your health on a holistic level.
- B.Sc at Witswatersrand
- Complementary Therapy (Nutrition, Herbalism, Flower Bach Remedies, Iridology, Naturopathy) at Healing Hands International.
- Shaw Academy (Professional Diploma in Sports and Exercise Nutrition, Professional Diploma in Nutrition, Diploma in Ultimate Weight Loss, Diploma in Fitness and Weight Loss.)
- Holistic nutritional adviser at a detox and wellness center called Health Synergy.
- Nutritional Adviser at a drug and alcohol center
- Private Practice
I have been approached by various magazines and newspapers, such as independent media, Dischem, finesse and Shape to write articles on general health and wellness.
- Complementary Therapy/Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Healing
- Well Being
- Creating A Supportive and Accepting Space